4aPet Cutest Pet Competition 2021!
- November 22, 2021
- Lisa Goldberg
Stand a chance to win a R1500 voucher and be the cutest pet of 2021. This is an annual competition and the winners will be chosen at the end of the year! Entries close 31 December 2021.
Is your pet the Face of 4aPet 2021?
Stand a chance to win a R1500 voucher and be the cutest pet of 2021. Submit your pet's photo here https://4apet.co.za/pages/face-of-4apet-pet-competition
This is an annual competition and the winners will be chosen at the end of the year! Entries close 31 December 2021.
#itsapetslife #4apet #dog #pets #pet #animals #cute #cats #dogs #petlover
- Only 1 picture per pet will be able to enter per month and it must be emailed as a .jpg attachment.
- We will not accept entries that have been edited, snap-chatted or photoshopped! The photo will be removed automatically with no further correspondence.
- A clear photo of your pet's face must be submitted.
- You may enter your pet every month but will need to submit a new picture every new month.
- The winner may be subject to media marketing for 4aPet.
- The decision is final and NO correspondence will be entered into.
- No 4aPet employees or their families may enter the competition.
- This competition is suitable for all pets
- Winners must reside in Southern Africa and delivery costs are included in the voucher.
- The winning voucher can ONLY be used to purchase on www.4apet.co.za and is not transferable.
- To win, you have to be subscribed to our newsletter. Subscribe here: Newsletter
Cooler weather can aggravate your pooches arthritis symptoms. While there is no cure for arthritis in dogs, here are seven things you can do to help relieve the pain, stiffness, joint popping and other symptoms.
There are many reasons why a cat might pee outside the litter box, but with a little investigation you should be able to determine what needs to be done to stop your cat’s inappropriate urination. Here are the top 10 ways to stop your cat from peeing outside the cat litter box.
If you’re dealing with a pet stain on your carpet, deep cleaning can usually bring your carpet back to great condition. Try these following tips to help you neutralize the odour and remove the pet stains from your carpet.