So you have got yourself a nice furry friend and I am sure it is the most adorable pet that anyone can have.
Needless to say, you want your pooch to look and feel the best at all times and the good news is: you don’t need deep pockets to achieve this. You also don't need to visit any dog groomers in order to get this done.
Incidentally, most dog owners don’t realize that all it takes to turn your neighbors green with envy when you take your pooch for a stroll is regular grooming.
Being a dog owner myself I know about some very basic questions that nag all dog owners all the time.
- How to get rid of the-not-so-pleasant ‘doggy’ smell?
- How to deal with shedding and the ‘hair all over’ state of my house?
- How to handle my dog during the grooming session?
- What is the RIGHT way to brush my dog?
- How to tackle mats?
- Which shampoo to use for my dog or puppy?
Don’t these issues cross your mind all the time?
Subscribe to this FREE online Seminar and Course on Dog Grooming and start creating a long-lasting, loving bond with your Dog.
Subscribe here >>