Entries now open for Face of 4aPet August 2020
- August 06, 2020
- Ally Cohen
Is your pet the Face of 4aPet August 2020?
Entries for August Face Of 4aPet Pet competition are now open. Stand a chance to win a R500 voucher to spend on www.4apet.co.za and be the Face of 4aPet for this month.
Enter online here: https://zurl.co/hMJd
- Only 1 picture per pet will be able to enter per month and it must be emailed as a .jpg attachment.
- We will not accept entries that have been edited, snap-chatted or photoshopped! The photo will be removed automatically with no further correspondence.
- A clear photo of your pet's face must be submitted.
- You may enter your pet every month but will need to submit a new picture every new month.
- The winner may be subject to media marketing for 4aPet.
- The decision is final and NO correspondence will be entered into.
- No 4aPet employees or their families may enter the competition.
- This competition is suitable for all pets
- Winners must reside in Southern Africa and delivery costs are included in the voucher.
- The winning voucher can ONLY be used to purchase on www.4apet.co.za and is not transferable.
- To win, you have to be subscribed to our newsletter. Subscribe here: Newsletter
Cooler weather can aggravate your pooches arthritis symptoms. While there is no cure for arthritis in dogs, here are seven things you can do to help relieve the pain, stiffness, joint popping and other symptoms.
There are many reasons why a cat might pee outside the litter box, but with a little investigation you should be able to determine what needs to be done to stop your cat’s inappropriate urination. Here are the top 10 ways to stop your cat from peeing outside the cat litter box.