Entries now open for Face of 4aPet February 2021
- February 09, 2021
- Lisa Goldberg
Is your pet the Face of 4aPet February 2021?
- Only 1 picture per pet will be able to enter per month and it must be emailed as a .jpg attachment.
- We will not accept entries that have been edited, snap-chatted or photoshopped! The photo will be removed automatically with no further correspondence.
- A clear photo of your pet's face must be submitted.
- You may enter your pet every month but will need to submit a new picture every new month.
- The winner may be subject to media marketing for 4aPet.
- The decision is final and NO correspondence will be entered into.
- No 4aPet employees or their families may enter the competition.
- This competition is suitable for all pets
- Winners must reside in Southern Africa and delivery costs are included in the voucher.
- The winning voucher can ONLY be used to purchase on www.4apet.co.za and is not transferable.
- To win, you have to be subscribed to our newsletter. Subscribe here: Newsletter
We all want to cuddle up close with our dogs and enjoy the experience, but unfortunately, a case of gnarly dog breath can get in the way. Here are the top 10 mint-flavored dog treat recipes you need to check out.
Is Benadryl safe for dogs? The answer isn’t a simple yes or no—it’s a little more complicated than that. Here’s what you need to know about using Benadryl for dogs and what you need to be careful of. Plus, alternative ways for treating dog anxiety.
French bulldogs are one step closer to becoming top dog in the US puppy popularity contest.