- Avoid exposure to toxins and chemicals as much as possible.
- Ask your veterinarian to explain the side effects of all medications that are prescribed for your dog. If there is a chance of liver damage, then find out if there is an alternative medication or if not, what you can do to minimise the effects of liver damage. Always try and dose the minimum dose and follow prescription instructions closely.
- A natural, unprocessed diet will put fewer demands on the liver and immune system than one that is filled with preservatives and colourants that all need to be detoxed by the liver.
- Acupressure massage is also helpful in improving immune system and liver functioning.
- And as always, lots of exercise, the benefits are multiple both for you and your pet!
Share this post
← Older Post
Newer Post →