MANAGEMENT TIPS FOR KENNEL COUGH IN DOGS & CATS
- June 15, 2019
- Ally Cohen
- Use Immunity and Liver Support capsules to boost your pet’s overall immune functioning and resistance against disease and infection.
- If going to boarding kennels causes your pet undue stress, consider investigating other options. Stress can weaken your pet’s immune system and make him/her more susceptible to infection.
- Talk to a holistic vet before immunising your pet. Over-vaccination may stress the immune system unnecessarily.
- Regular exercise will help to keep your pet’s immune system in tiptop form.
- Small doses of honey may ease your pet’s cough.
- Should your pet contract Kennel Cough, be a considerate pet owner and keep your coughing furry companion away from other pets. Kennel Cough is highly contagious.
The best way to keep both humans and pets happy is to learn about proper pet care. Here are four tips to help you be an amazing pet parent.
With this guide will help you create a cat-friendly care plan, diet and home environment for senior cats. Catch problems early so your kitty will truly enjoy those golden years!
It is important to feed kittens a nutritionally complete diet that contains high quality vitamins, minerals, and nutrients. Here is everything you need to know about what to feed kittens, how much to feed them, and how often and when they need to be transitioned to an adult cat food.
Decreased appetite (hyporexia), or loss of appetite (anorexia) in dogs can be stressful for pet parents, and can often indicate an underlying medical condition. Here’s some insight on why your dog is not eating, including a questionnaire that can help you get to the root of the issue and some tips for what you can do to help.
Dogs vomit for many reasons. It’s important to know why dogs vomit, when you should be concerned, and what you can do to help. This guide will break down the causes of dog vomiting, help you identify dog vomit types, and explain what you should do and when it’s time to call a vet.
We all want to cuddle up close with our dogs and enjoy the experience, but unfortunately, a case of gnarly dog breath can get in the way. Here are the top 10 mint-flavored dog treat recipes you need to check out.
Is Benadryl safe for dogs? The answer isn’t a simple yes or no—it’s a little more complicated than that. Here’s what you need to know about using Benadryl for dogs and what you need to be careful of. Plus, alternative ways for treating dog anxiety.