Pets Kidney Dr
- April 02, 2019
- Ally Cohen
Kidney Dr contains the following ingredients in our unique 100% Whole Herb natural formula:
- Agathosma betulina – also called Buchu is a urinary antiseptic and possesses diuretic properties. Buchu has been used by the natives of the Western Cape of Southern Africa for many centuries. Early Dutch settlers used buchu to make a brandy tincture and Boegoebrandewyn (buchu brandy) is still used today to treat many disorders.
- Berberis vulgaris – also called Barberry, has been used medicinally for thousands of years and has documented use in Ancient Egypt – where it was used by pharaohs to ward off the plague. Berberine alkaloids contained in Barberry have demonstrated antibacterial and infection-fighting properties, stimulating microphages (white blood cells) to fight off infection and improving immune functioning. Barberry is also used extensively for kidney disease, kidney stones, gallbladder problems and enlarged spleen.
- Polygonum multiflorum – also called He-shou-wu or Fo ti, is an important blood tonic in Traditional Chinese Medicine. It is often prescribed for kidney and liver problems, to strengthen the blood, invigorate the liver and kidneys and revitalize the system. Studies also suggest that Fo ti has the ability to stimulate immune functioning, lower cholesterol and increase red blood cell formation.
- Schizandra chinensis – also called Wu-wei-zi, is a well known adaptogenic herb which benefits all body systems and overall systemic health and functioning. Wu-wei-zi has a wide variety of therapeutic benefits and is an excellent kidney tonic. Added benefits include increased energy, strengthened immune functioning and greater ability to cope with stress.
- Trigonella foenum-graecum – also called Fenugreek, has proven benefits for a wide variety of problems including diabetes, high cholesterol and atherosclerosis. Traditional Chinese herbalists also prescribe Fenugreek for kidney problems.
How to use Kidney Dr?
Kidney Dr. comes in convenient tincture (drop) form and is diluted in water or added to food.
To be taken 2-3 times per day at the following dosage:
Cats and small dogs: 2-3 drops.
Medium dogs: 5 drops.
Large dogs: 8-10 drops.
Caution: Please consult your veterinarian should symptoms persist. Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established
This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
French bulldogs are one step closer to becoming top dog in the US puppy popularity contest.