Superfood Doggie Fresh Breath Treats
- March 11, 2020
- Ally Cohen
Would you love to boost your dog’s health, treat him to a delicious snack, and freshen his breath, all with one recipe?
Recipe for Superfood Doggie Fresh Breath Treats contain odor-canceling parsley, and bananas and eggs for both potassium and protein, which active dogs need to sustain them throughout the day.
Healthy dog treats and dog food recipes are made with ingredients that are nutritious and loved by dogs. Superfood Doggie Fresh Breath Treats are made with six superfoods and nothing more. We made this recipe with organic ingredients, which are optional. Research is gone into each of our pet recipes to ensure they provide health benefits that are nutritious for your 4-legged family member. Be sure to use portion control when giving your pet treats.
Superfood Doggie Fresh Breath Treats Recipe
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats (gluten-free preferred)
- 1 cup fresh parsley, loosely packed and finely chopped
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and grated
- 1 ripe banana, peeled
- 1 large egg, beaten (see tip below for dogs with allergies to chicken products)
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil (optional coconut oil)
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Add oats to a blender or food processor and pulse until a flour like consistency. Combine in a medium bowl, flour, carrots, and parsley. In a small bowl mash the banana with a fork and mix in egg and coconut oil.
- Combine banana and flour mixtures and knead until moistened. Turn dough onto a surface lightly dusted with flour. Use your hands and shape dough into a 1/4-inch thick circle. Use small to medium doggie cutter, cut out treats and place on a parchment lined cookie sheet or non-stick cookie sheet. Bake 30-35 minutes.
- Note: The longer the treats are baked the more crunchy they will be. Allow to cool completely before storing in an airtight container. Makes approximately 40 (1-inch) treats or 24 (2-inch) treats.
Tip: For dogs with allergies to chicken products, substitute 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce for one large egg.
Please note the following
Check with your veterinarian before making any changes to your pet’s diet. Also, please be aware of any allergies your pet may have to specific ingredients and avoid ingredients which have caused reactions in your pets in the past. If you are unsure about a specific ingredient found in one of our recipes, introduce the food to your pets in small amounts first.
Whether you decide to leave a product review, a Google Business Review or invite your friends to like the 4aPet Facebook page or group, participating in the contest is easy and fun.
Spoil Your Furry Friend
With a wide range of products, including food, toys, accessories and grooming products, 4aPet has everything you need to spoil your furry friend. And with the chance to win a R250 voucher, you can treat your pet to even more goodies. So why not participate in the contest and see if you can win big?
Share the Love
By participating in 4aPet's online contest, you're not only giving yourself the chance to win a voucher, but you're also helping to spread the love for this great pet store. By leaving a review or inviting your friends to follow their social media accounts, you're helping other pet owners discover the great products and services that 4aPet has to offer.
Simply do any one of these to stand a chance to win a R250 4aPet voucher:
- Leave a product review on 4aPet website https://4apet.co.za/
- Leave a Google business review on https://zurl.co/E6v0
- Invite your friends to the 4aPet Facebook page here https://www.facebook.com/4aPet or to the 4aPet Facebook group here https://www.facebook.com/groups/4aPet
In conclusion, participating in 4aPet's online contest is an easy and fun way to win a R250 voucher to spend on your furry friend. Whether you decide to leave a product review, a Google Business Review or invite your friends to follow their social media accounts, you're not only increasing your chances of winning, but also helping to spread the word about this great pet store. So go ahead, participate in the contest and spoil your furry friend with some amazing products from 4aPet.
Interactive Dog Toy: The Talking Babble Ball is motion activated and talks, growls, and interacts with your pet