What Happens When a Dog Eats Chocolate?

Posted by Ally Cohen on

Dogs can get addicted to chocolate just like some humans can. This sweet treat contains caffeine and theobromine – both toxic to canines – and the darker the chocolate, the more toxic it is. Ingesting it can cause vomiting, diarrhea, abnormal heart rate, seizures and pancreatic failure. Chocolate can even be deadly for dogs, and tops the list of “people food” you shouldn’t ever give your pet.

source: https://www.canidae.com/


Share this post



← Older Post Newer Post →


Leave a comment

Please note, comments must be approved before they are published.