Win a pet friendly getaway worth R16200 🐾
- September 03, 2021
- Lisa Goldberg
Feedback is golden and we would love to hear your thoughts and opinions on pet friendly travel in South Africa. As a special thank you for your time and feedback, we are giving away this pet friendly getaway for 2 persons for 4 nights valued at R16 200.
To enter click on the link:
Details of the pet friendly getaway:
Antbear Lodge is is pet friendly and is situated near to Giants Castle in the Central Drakensberg. They have offered 2 nights including breakfast in a Mountain View Suite. – www.antbear.com
Ardmore Guest Farm has offered 2 nights in a mountains facing cottage including breakfast and dinner. Ardmore Guest Farm is a spectacular pet friendly accommodation venue offering both a restaurant and self catering options. – www.ardmore.co.za
- The competition is open to everyone aged 18 years or over except employees of Go South Africa and our sponsors and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisations or judging of the competition.
- The prize is valid for 2 people sharing and no purchase is required.
- Please note this prize does not include flights, transfers – or any extras not already specified.
- Prize is valid till 15 Dec 2022 and can be used at any period subject to availability
- Should you wish to extend your stay at either of the lodges, or bring any extra family or friends along with you – a special discounted rate will be offered.
- Closing date for entry will be 31.12.2021 at 17:00. After this date the no further entries to this competition will be permitted.
- The draw takes place on the 31.12.2021 at 18:00.
- Only names that have been entered into this list will be valid entries.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by promoter and or its agents.
- Each entry into the competition consents to receive email information about South African travel and about this rock art competition entry.
- You may unsubscribe at any stage and withdraw your entry from the competition giveaway.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The best way to keep both humans and pets happy is to learn about proper pet care. Here are four tips to help you be an amazing pet parent.
With this guide will help you create a cat-friendly care plan, diet and home environment for senior cats. Catch problems early so your kitty will truly enjoy those golden years!
It is important to feed kittens a nutritionally complete diet that contains high quality vitamins, minerals, and nutrients. Here is everything you need to know about what to feed kittens, how much to feed them, and how often and when they need to be transitioned to an adult cat food.
Decreased appetite (hyporexia), or loss of appetite (anorexia) in dogs can be stressful for pet parents, and can often indicate an underlying medical condition. Here’s some insight on why your dog is not eating, including a questionnaire that can help you get to the root of the issue and some tips for what you can do to help.
Dogs vomit for many reasons. It’s important to know why dogs vomit, when you should be concerned, and what you can do to help. This guide will break down the causes of dog vomiting, help you identify dog vomit types, and explain what you should do and when it’s time to call a vet.
We all want to cuddle up close with our dogs and enjoy the experience, but unfortunately, a case of gnarly dog breath can get in the way. Here are the top 10 mint-flavored dog treat recipes you need to check out.
Is Benadryl safe for dogs? The answer isn’t a simple yes or no—it’s a little more complicated than that. Here’s what you need to know about using Benadryl for dogs and what you need to be careful of. Plus, alternative ways for treating dog anxiety.