Natura Pets Breath Freshening Spray for Dogs
Makes those sloppy kisses so much better!
Transform your dog's bad breath into natural fresh breathing with this Pets Breath Freshening Spray by Natura. This spray helps to remove plaque and tartar build-up for a cleaner, fresher and healthier mouth for dogs and controls the bacteria that cause bad breath.
- Chemical-free eco-friendly natural breath freshener for dogs
- Controls bad breath by fighting odour-causing bacteria
- Cleans & deodorises teeth & gums and prevents gum infection
- 100% natural ingredients
- Contains no harmful ingredients
- Made in South Africa
- Aqua, Aloe Vera, Vegetable Glycerin, Baking Soda, Natural Preservatives Peppermint, Spearmint, Tea Tree, Eucalyptus Food Grade, Essential Oils
How to Use:
(NB - Not for use on cats!) Safe for dogs 4 weeks and older! (may also be used on husbands too) Easy to use! No rinsing or brushing required. Shake well! Simply spray into your dog's mouth around teeth, tongue and gum line once or twice a day right after your dog's meal. Or add 1- 2 Tablespoons to the water bowl. Re-add each time you refill the bowl. Avoid contact with eyes. If in the eye, flush with water. If irritation persists, contact a veterinarian. Store in a dark, cool place.
PS Natura Pets Oral Care Breath Freshener for Dogs should be used along with a regular dental care routine and is not a substitute for tooth brushing or dental check-ups at your vet.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist.