A healthy pet is a happy pet with Feelgood Pets natural allergy remedy for cats and dogs!
AllergiClear Pets by Feelgood is an effective and safe natural allergy remedy for pets. This remedy is made up of herbal, homeopathic and nutritional ingredients known for their positive effect on preventing allergies. AllergiClear can be used in both a preventative and supportive measure to help in cases of itchy skin, hot spots or contact dermatitis in dogs & cats,
- Natural pet allergy remedy
- 60 capsules
- Reduces and prevents the symptoms of allergic dermatitis, flea bite dermatitis or inhaled allergens such as grass or pollen
- Reduces and prevents food and chemical allergies
- Decreases or eliminates dependence on and side effects of cortisone and antihistamine drugs
- Improves overall resistance against allergens and supports the immune system
- Blocks the allergic reaction to allergens by preventing the release of histamine
- Proudly made in South Africa
What causes allergies in pets?
Main allergy culprits include pollen, plant spores, and even pollutants in the form of chemicals in the air and detergents used in the home and garden. Fleas can also trigger allergies.
Symptoms of flea bite dermatitis and allergies:
- Excessively licks or scratches skin and paws
- Red patches on the coat (hair may also be missing)
- Wet or scaly areas that weep clear fluid
- Biting around the base of the tail or rubbing stomach raw
- Rubbing against furniture or carpets for relief
- Your pet seems listless and tired
- Sneezing and wheezing (in the case of air-born allergies)
Quercitin, Euphrasia officials (Eyebright), Silica (6C), Nat. Mur. D6, Kali Mur. D6, Calc Fluor (6C), Calc Phos (6C),
How do I use AllergiClear Pets?
The capsules may be opened and mixed with food if desired for easy administration.
- Cats and small dogs: Half capsule twice a day
- Medium dogs: 1 capsule twice daily
- Large dogs: 1-2 capsules twice daily
Caution: Not recommended during pregnancy and nursing. Not to be used by animals with surgical implants.
If sold out and you LOVE this product, pre-order it with an approx. 2-week lead time from receiving proof of payment. It's worth the wait!
The most common causes of pet itching are parasites, infections, and allergies. There are many skin diseases that do not initially cause itching. Itching may develop because of secondary bacterial or yeast infections. It is possible that by the time itching develops the initial cause is long gone for your pet. If your dog is licking, scratching, or chewing himself more frequently than usual it may be a sign of an underlying problem. Allergies, mites, skin infections and insect bites are the most common causes of intense scratching in dogs but causes can also include environmental or food allergies. Help your dog get relief from licking, scratching, & biting and stop the itch.
At 4aPet, we promise you a hassle-free online shopping experience from our pet supply store. We offer the best quality in pet, cat and dog products coupled with excellent customer service and quick shipping. We stock leading brands such as Feelgood Pet Health, Natura Pet, Olympic Pets and Raw Love to name a few! Shop pet safety, pet health, pet toys, dog beds, dog food & dog treats, cat food & cat treats, dog hygiene & dog training accessories, pet grooming products, pet leashes & harnesses, cat litter & cat products, natural pet remedies and so much more for your dog or cat in the comfort of your own home. Happy shopping!
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist.