Feelgood Pets - PetCalm
A calm pet is a happy pet!
Feelgood PetCalm assists in calming dogs and cats naturally. Feelgood PetCalm is a natural pet remedy which contains 100% homeopathic ingredients known for their calming and soothing effect. It can be used regularly to help anxious or highly strung pets - or as needed for occasional help during stressful situations, such as during thunderstorms, fireworks, domestic stress, pet shows - or even a visit to the vet.
As a natural remedy, PetCalm has no risk of unwanted side effects or addiction and can be safely used by animals of all ages and sizes.
- 20g bottle
- Homeopathic remedy quickly calms anxious, stressed and highly strung pets
- Treats anxiety in pets or soothes those with nervous dispositions
- Helps your pet cope during times of domestic stress (moving house, new baby, new extension)
- To reduce distress during Halloween, fireworks, thunderstorms, trips to the vet and other frightening occasions
- For pets with a history of abuse or rescue pets adjusting to a new home
- Feelgood remedies are animal-cruelty free and not tested on animals
- Locally manufactured
PetCalm contains the following 100% active homeopathic ingredients in therapeutic pet-friendly dosage:
- Scutellaria (D3), Passiflora (D3), Kali phos (6C), Arg nit. (30C), Sucrose (Inactive ingredient)
Contains no gluten, artificial flavours, colours or preservatives. Safe for use during pregnancy and nursing.
How do I use:
PetCalm comes in dissolvable granule form. Simply sprinkle on the back of the tongue and leave to dissolve. Alternatively, they can be mixed with a little wet food or a treat.
- Cats and small dogs: Large pinch
- Small to medium dogs: Two pinches
- Medium to large dogs: 1/4 cap
Preventative: Two to three doses daily
Acute: Administer hourly until symptoms subside
This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.