Feelgood Pets - Better Bladder Control
A healthy pet is a happy pet!
Feelgood Pets Better Bladder Control is 100% natural and safe treatment for incontinence in dogs and cats. Not only does this remedy use ingredients known for their ability to address common bladder issues such as frequent dribbling and ‘accidents’ but it also supports the health and integrity of the urinary system. Taken internally, this remedy addresses acute symptoms and also helps to maintain health and balance in the bladder. In addition, routine removal of waste and detoxification is also supported.
- 20g Bottle
- 100% natural
- Effective for incontinent pets, including elderly dogs & cats
- Reduces 'dribbling' and bladder 'accidents'
- Strengthens the bladder & improves bladder control
- Supports the sphincter muscles of the urethra
- Safe and effective homeopathic remedy
- Easy to administer
- Feelgood remedies are animal-cruelty free and not tested on animals
- Locally made
- Cantharis (30C), Causticum (6C), Equisetum (6C), Ferrum phos (6X), Sucrose (inactive ingredient).
How do I use:
Comes in convenient dissolvable granule form. Sprinkle on the back of the tongue and leave to dissolve. Alternatively, you can mix the dose in some wet food.
Initial dose: Every 30 minutes for up to ten doses. Thereafter, three times daily. When symptoms have subsided, you can reduce to once a day. Should symptoms re-appear, increase to three times a day.
- Cats and small dogs: One large pinch of granules
- Small to medium dogs: 2 pinches
- Medium to large dogs: 1/4 cap granules
***Consult your vet if symptoms persist or worsen.
This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.