Feelgood - Pets C-Caps: Natural remedy supports dogs & cats with cancer
A natural remedy that supports dogs & cats with Cancer
Feelgood Pets C-Caps contains a combination of especially selected as well as highly respected herbs known for their anti-tumour properties and their ability to optimise immune functioning.
Used for centuries in traditional medicine, many of these herbs have been subjected to clinical research. Thereby confirming their ability to slow down the spread of cancer to surrounding cells, retard the growth of malignant tumours as well as strengthen a compromised immune system.
- 60 Vegan Capsules
- Helps in the prevention and also the treatment of cancer
- Slows down the spread of cancer cells to surrounding tissue
- Improves compromised immune systems
- Accelerates healing and relieves fatigue
- Strengthens the lymphatic system to decrease toxin build-up and promotes waste elimination
- Improves liver functioning for optimum health
Cancer and your pet
Nobody knows exactly what causes cancer in cats and dogs but a number of risk factors have been identified including genetics, stress, pollution, food colourings, preservatives and a nutritionally inadequate diet. These factors and others, along with genetic make up, can damage your pet's immune system and a compromised immune system damages the body's natural ability to fight cancerous cells.
Finding out that your pet has cancer is devastating! But before you give way to grief, first get pro-active. You need to find out as much as possible about your pet's condition so that you can provide him/her with optimum care. Find out what type of treatments are available and consider which would be suitable for your pet's condition. In addition to conventional treatments (which are often effective although extremely harsh) there are a number of alternative treatments which have proved extremely helpful in treating cancer in pets, including acupuncture, aromatherapy and homeopathy. All may be used on their own, or in conjunction with conventional cancer treatments as supportive therapy.
Many holistic vets are increasingly aware of the benefits that natural remedies and complementary therapies can offer in the total treatment program. The importance of boosting your pet's compromised immune system is also being recognized as essential in slowing down the spread of cancer cells to the surrounding tissue.
Your aim is to keep your pet as comfortable as possible by minimising any pain and providing the best possible quality care.
The natural way
Cancer places a huge amount of strain on your pet’s body and the body is doing all that it can to fight off the abnormal cancer cells and stop their spread within your pet’s system. Although conventional treatments for cancer can be very effective, the drugs used place additional strain on the body as they need to be broken down and eliminated to prevent toxic build-up. Conventional drugs can also have side effects such as suppression of bone marrow which can further compromise your pet’s immune system.
Natural medicines have been used for centuries to treat a variety of ailments. As more and more clinical trials are showing the effectiveness of natural remedies such as herbalism and homeopathy in treating illness, more pet owners are resorting to natural, side effect free remedies to treat their pets – giving them a more balance and all-round treatment.
How can C-Caps help?
C-Caps contain a combination of especially selected and highly respected herbs known for their anti-tumour properties and their ability to optimise immune functioning.
Used for centuries in traditional medicine, many of these herbs have been subjected to clinical research which has confirmed their ability to slow down the spread of cancer to surrounding cells, retard the growth of malignant tumours and strengthen a compromised immune system.
Can C-Caps cure cancer?
This is not a claim that we can make and it would be irresponsible of us to do so. Cancer is a serious illness and while the ingredients in C-Caps have shown very promising results in the treatment of cancer, we recommend that they be used as supportive therapy in the overall cancer treatment programme of your pet.
Please advise your vet that you are using C-Caps for your pet so that he or she can monitor results.
What are the ingredients?
C-Caps contain the following 100% herbal ingredients:
- Astragalus membranaceous is also known as Huang Qi in Traditional Chinese Medicine. More recent research has highlighted the ability of this remedy to improve the functioning of the immune system and protect against disease. Recent studies suggest that Astragalus helps to activate the immune system and may prevent the spread of malignant cancer cells to surrounding healthy tissue. Further research conducted by the University of Texas found that an extract of Astragalus helped to restore immune functioning in cancer patients with compromised immune systems. This is particularly important after chemotherapy and radiation treatment. Astragalus also helps to lower blood sugar levels, accelerate wound healing, relieve fatigue, lower blood pressure and regulate water metabolism.
- Viscum album (Mistletoe): Known for its anti-tumour properties, this herb also helps to lower blood pressure and improve the functioning of the immune system. Results of both human and animal studies suggest that this ancient herb has an important part to play in the supportive treatment of cancer.
- Echinacea purpurea is well known for its excellent benefits for immune functioning and for its antifungal, antiviral and antibacterial properties. Used as a natural antibiotic, immune stimulant and anti-allergy agent, Echinacea is also effective as a tonic for the lymphatic system and has been investigated as supportive treatment in AIDS therapy. Regular use can help to keep your pet healthy and resistant to a range of illnesses.
- Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) is also called 'Indian ginseng' and is one of the most important Ayurvedic tonic herbs, assisting with growth, health and vigour. Regular use can help to nourish the blood and increase haemoglobin levels. Recent studies have demonstrated that Ashwagandha has anti-tumour properties and can help to prevent or slow the development of cancers. It is an effective anti-inflammatory and has excellent calming properties. This herb is often recommended as a tonic to assist with recovery after illness.
- Silybum marianus (Milk Thistle) is regarded as one of the most important herbal liver tonics and restoratives and medical use of Milk Thistle may be traced back more than 2000 years. Milk Thistle has been subject to many clinical trials which clearly demonstrate its effectiveness. It is frequently recommended to counteract the harmful effects of prescription drugs and vaccinations on the liver and clinical studies have shown that it helps the liver to return to normal functioning. Scientific analysis of Milk Thistle shows that it contains a flavonoid complex called silymarin, which is largely responsible for the medical benefits of this herb. Silymarin is a powerful anti-oxidant and can block the entrance of toxins into the liver and remove toxins at cellular level, thereby resulting in regeneration of liver cells and improved liver functioning. This would have a direct impact on the overall systemmic health of your pet as the liver is one of the most important organs in the body.
- Uncaria tormentosa (Cat's Claw): This South American plant has been used by the natives of Peru for hundreds of years. Cat's Claw boasts many medicinal benefits, among them its anti-tumour properties, making it well known as a cancer preventative.
Rice Powder: inactive ingredient
How do I use C-Caps?
Used preventatively or as part of a cancer treatment programme, C-Caps may be given whole or opened and the contents mixed with food or a treat, depending on your pet's size and preferences.
Cats and small dogs: 1/2 capsule twice daily.
Medium dogs: One capsule twice daily.
Large dogs: One to two capsules twice daily.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established.
NOTE: Use C-Caps along with Immunity & Liver Support to further strengthen health & immune system functioning.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist.