Use Feelgood Pets natural cushex drops remedy for Cushing disease in dogs!
Feelgood Pets Cushex Drops contains a blend of both herbal as well as homeopathic ingredients specially selected to treat Cushing’s in pets. Each ingredient of this natural remedy has a specific role to play. This includes normalising adrenal function, balancing corticosteroid levels or reducing the troublesome symptoms of this condition.
Cushex Drops are easy to administer and the dosage can be adjusted to suit pets of all sizes.
Cushex Drops Benefits:
- 100% natural
- Supports the health of the adrenal glands and encourages normal functioning
- Helps reduce circulating levels of corticosteroids
- Encourages a healthy coat as well as prevents hair loss
- Balances blood pressure as well as blood sugar levels
- Reduces excessive thirst as well as urination
- Promotes optimal strength and health of the skin
- Improves digestive functioning
- Feelgood remedies are animal-cruelty free and not tested on animals
- Proudly made in South Africa
If sold out and you LOVE this product, pre-order it with an approx. 2-week lead time from receiving proof of payment. It's worth the wait!
Shop safely and with confidence on our online store
At 4aPet, we promise you a hassle-free online shopping experience from our pet supply store. We offer the best quality in pet, cat and dog products coupled with excellent customer service and quick shipping. We stock leading brands such as Feelgood Pet Health, Natura Pet, Olympic Pets and Raw Love to name a few! Shop pet safety, pet health, pet toys, dog beds, dog food & dog treats, cat food & cat treats, dog hygiene & dog training accessories, pet grooming products, pet leashes & harnesses, cat litter & cat products, natural pet remedies and so much more for your dog or cat in the comfort of your own home. Happy shopping!
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist.