Feelgood Pets - Diabetonic Pets: Natural blood sugar & insulin balance in dogs and cats
A healthy pet is a happy pet!
Diabetonic Pets by Feelgood Health is a natural treatment for dogs and cats with diabetes. It contains biochemic tissue salts to improve the production and bio-availability of insulin and to support healthy blood sugar levels. This natural remedy will also help to reduce symptoms of diabetes-related conditions such as eye, bladder and circulation problems. This natural remedy is safe to use along with prescription meds (including insulin) as well as natural medicines.
- Great supplement for dogs and cats with Diabetes
- Contains 3 tissue salts for dogs and cats with diabetes
- Pancreatic tonic
- Maintains healthy blood sugar levels and improves insulin availability and production
- Supports healthy circulation & promotes wound healing
- Increases energy levels and reduces fatigue
- Contains a proprietary blend of tissue salts for pet diabetes
- Safe for dogs and cats of all ages, including during pregnancy and nursing
- Safe to use as a stand-alone remedy or as part of a veterinary treatment plan
Blood sugar & insulin tonic for dogs and cats with diabetes
What are tissue salts?
Tissue salts are are specially prepared micro-doses of the body’s 12 essential minerals. They are very effective and have a high safety profile, making them safe to use on animals as well as people.
These micro-minerals are important to:
- assist the body with the optimal functioning of living cells
- prevent deficiency and maintain cellular balance
- optimise absorption of nutrients from the diet
- assist in cell regeneration and replacement
- help avoid common ailments or illness that may result from an imbalance in cells
Tissue Salts are natural, suitable for the whole family and may be taken alongside other medications and dietary supplements including minerals and vitamins. Particular tissue salts are associated with certain organs in the body or with different aspects of systemic functioning. Practitioners will therefore recommend a combination of one or more tissue salts, depending on the problems that need treatment.
Following on the success of ourhuman remedy, Triple Complex Diabetonic, we formulated Diabetonic Pets, a tissue salt remedy to use as a health supplement for dogs and cats with diabetes and blood sugar problems. Diabetonic Pets is safe to use along with prescription meds (including insulin) as well as natural medicines.
Diabetonic Pets contains the following selected biochemic tissue salts:
- Kali sulph (D6), also called Kalium sulphate - a biochemic tissue salt that assists with metabolism and cellular oxygenation, thereby supporting the health of all cells. Another function of Kali sulph is as a system cleanser. Kali sulph also benefits the skin and mucous membranes.
- Nat sulph (D6), also called Natrium sulphate - a biochemic tissue salt involved in maintaining efficient distribution of oxygen to the cells and tissues of the body – supporting optimum performance to assist with the functioning of the immune system. As it supports the transportation of oxygen to the skin and glands, it also promotes circulation. Kali sulph is especially present in the cells forming the mucus lining of all bodily organs, including the pancreas and stomach.
- Calc phos (D6), also called Calcium phosphate - a biochemic tissue salt and a major mineral component of every structure in the body, except connective tissue. It is a vital component of the body’s nutrition process from digestion, through to assimilation, cell growth and energy expenditure. Calcium phosphate is present in the process of building new blood cells, therefore helping the body to put into practice the necessary functions to keep blood circulation flowing, keeping the body warm. This tissue salt is also present in all body fluids.
Lactose (inactive ingredient)
Instructions for use:
- Tablets may be taken whole (they are very small and easily swallowed) or crushed and sprinkled on food.
- Cats and small dogs: As a regular supplement, take one tablet twice daily
- Medium to large dogs: Two tablets 2 - 3 times daily
- Feed your dog or cat at regular times with small healthy snacks in between meals
- Do not feed unhealthy or human treats to your pets, no matter how soulful their eyes!
- Speak to your vet about a diabetes-friendly diet.
- Daily exercise is key to a well-functioning system
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.