Feelgood Pets - EaseSure
A healthy pet is a happy pet!
Feelgood Pets EaseSure is a 100% natural blend of herbal and homeopathic ingredients. These ingredients are specially chosen to treat and prevent seizures in pets. Use this remedy to relieve acute seizures of multiple causes immediately. As well as preventatively for the treatment of chronic seizure disorders.
Use this remedy instead of, or together with, your pet's conventional medication. However, we recommend that you discontinue your pet's prescription medication under the guidance of your veterinarian. Also, consult your veterinarian first when deciding to use EaseSure simultaneously with prescription medication.
It is also important to ensure that your dog or cat has a safe environment to avoid injury should seizures occur. Reducing stress is also an important factor in helping to reduce seizures - as stress is a known trigger for a seizure.
- 50ml Bottle
- Treats acute seizures as well as epilepsy in cats and dogs
- Prevents seizures from occurring
- Limits after-effects of seizures such as drowsiness as well as clumsiness
- Prevents over-stimulation of the nervous system
- Settles hyperexcitable pets that are prone to seizures
- Feelgood remedies are animal-cruelty free and not tested on animals
- Locally made
- Passiflora incarnata (Passionflower), Scuttelaria laterifolia (Skullcap), Hyoscyamus (30C), Belladonna (30C), Cuprum mettalicum (30C)
Contains no gluten, artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
How do I use:
- Cats and small dogs: 2 - 3 drops
- Medium dogs: 5 drops
- Large dogs: 8 - 10 drops
Chronic: Mix drops in a favourite treat two to three times daily
Acute: Half the recommended dose may be mixed into a little water and squirted or spooned directly into the back of the mouth when needed (repeat after 5 minutes for up to two doses if necessary)
Please consult your veterinarian should symptoms persist. Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established
Note: EaseSure may be safely taken along with your pet's prescription medication. However, it is best to do this under the supervision of your vet as, with continued use of EaseSure, the dosage of your pet’s prescription medication may be lowered or even stopped altogether.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist.