Feelgood Pets - KC-Defence
A healthy dog is a happy dog!
Feelgood Pets KC-Defence provide natural protection and treatment for kennel cough as well as other respiratory tract infections. Made with 100% natural ingredients as well as biochemic tissue salts for the treatment and prevention of kennel cough in cats and dogs.
Use this remedy preventatively (especially before visits to the vet, kennels, cattery etc) or acutely to treat an active infection.
- 20g Bottle
- Ideal for dogs and cats
- Natural homeopathic remedy stops coughing, mucous as well as sneezing
- Treats Kennel Cough and other respiratory infections in pets
- Helps to protect against infection if your pet is exposed to Kennel Cough
- Use as a preventative just before a visit to the vet, to kennels or a cattery to protect against infection
- Feelgood remedies are animal-cruelty free and not tested on animals
- Made in SA
- Plantago (D3), Bryonia (6C), Echinacea purp (D3), Ferrum Phosphate (D6) (Ferrum Phos.), Kalium Sulphate (D6) (Kali. Sulph.), Magnesium Phosphate (D6) (Mag. Phos.), Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
Safe for use during pregnancy and nursing.
How do I use:
Convenient dissolvable granule form. The tiny granules are easy to administer to animals of all sizes and personalities. Sprinkle on the back of the tongue and left to dissolve. Alternatively, they can be mixed with a little wet food or a treat.
- Cats and very small dogs: Large pinch of granules
- Small to medium dogs: Two pinches sprinkled
- Medium to large dogs: 1/4 cap of granules
Acute: Administer every hour for up to 10 doses or until symptoms subside. Thereafter administer three times daily for 14 -21 days.
Preventative: KC-Defence may be given for up to a week at 3 - 6 month intervals for the prevention of Kennel Cough and other respiratory disorders. This is highly recommended before a stay in kennels or a cattery or for 5 - 7 days before a visit to the vet. Respiratory infections are often highly contagious and your pet will be vulnerable whenever there is contact with other animals.
This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.