Feelgood Pets - UTI-Free
A healthy pet is a happy pet!
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are uncomfortable and extremely painful. Such infections are commonly caused by a bacterial infection, urolithiasis or a change in urinary pH that may cause inflammation of the bladder wall. Feelgood Pets UTI-Free is a safe and effective treatment of urinary tract and bladder infections. This remedy comes in tiny granules and easy to administer. This remedy prompts reducing or eliminating the need for repeat antibiotic treatment.
- 20g Bottle
- Ideal for dogs and cats
- Naturally treats the symptoms of urinary tract infections
- Maintains urinary tract and bladder health
- Prevents recurring UTI's and bladder infections
- Soothes the discomfort of cystitis (bladder infection)
- Reduces or eliminates the need for antibiotics
- Feelgood remedies are animal-cruelty free
- Made in South Africa
Contains no gluten, artificial flavours, colours or preservatives. Safe for use during pregnancy and nursing.
How do I use:
Sprinkle on the back of the tongue and left to dissolve. Alternatively, mix with a little wet food or a treat.
- Cats and small dogs: Large pinch of granules
- Small to medium dogs: Two pinches
- Medium to large dogs: 1/4 cap of granules
Acute Conditions: Administer every 30 minutes for up to 6 doses a day or until symptoms subside. Thereafter administer two to three times daily for at least 7 days more or for as long as is necessary.
Chronic Use (for animals with recurring UTI-infections): Two doses of UTI-Free daily to maintain urinary tract health.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist.