Feelgood Pets - Skin & Coat Tonic
Gives your pet's fur a radiant glow!
Feelgood Pets Skin & Coat Tonic is an all-natural, herbal skin and coat tonic for dogs and cats. This tonic contains a combination of specially selected herbs, nutrients as well as bio-chemic tissue salts known for their tonic and healing effect on the skin and fur. Whether your pet has a chronic or acute skin condition or whether a bit of help is needed after a bout of illness, this remedy will quickly help restore shine and health to the coat, as well as help heal most chronic and acute skin conditions. Skin and Coat Tonic is also a benefit for 'show pets' who need a 'beauty boost' before competitive events.
- 60 Capsules
- Helps to restore healthy skin and glossy coat
- Improves skin functioning and strengthens hair shaft and follicle
- Treats dry scaly skin and eczema and relieves itching
- Accelerates healing of skin lesions, hot spots and fungal infections of the skin
- Prevents bald patches and helps fur to grow back
- Improves liver, kidney and thyroid functioning as well as overall health
- Feelgood remedies are animal-cruelty free and not tested on animals
- Locally manufactured
- Equisetum arvense (Horsetail), Taraxacum officinalis (Dandelion), Arthrospira platenis (Spirulina), Fucus vesiculosis, Kalium Sulphate (D6) (Kali. Sulph.), Lactose (inactive ingredient)
Contains no gluten, artificial flavours, colours or preservatives.
How do I use:
Presented in a convenient capsule, this tonic may be given whole or opened and the contents mixed with food or a treat, depending on your pet's size and preferences. For a quick 'beauty boost' an occasional 2-3 week course is recommended. For 'run down' pets or those with chronic skin conditions, a 6-week course would be more beneficial.
- Cats and small dogs: 1/2 capsule twice daily
- Medium dogs: One capsule twice daily
- Large dogs: One to two capsules twice daily
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.