A healthy pet is a happy pet with Diatomaceous Earth supplement for dogs and cats!
Raw Love Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth will help keep intestinal parasites in check, including roundworms, pinworms and tapeworms. This remedy has many health benefits for your pets, use as a body detox or to eliminate worms and external pet parasites. Plus, it's a very rich source of silica, which promotes healthy tendons, cartilage, blood vessels and bones.
- Natural de-wormer and detoxifier
- Kills ticks and fleas naturally without harming your pet
- Improves digestion and nutrient absorption
- Combats arthritis and joint pain
- Improves skin and coat condition
- pH alkalinise and blood cleanser
- Sun and air-dried to retain the natural goodness
Directions for use:Sprinkle over your pet's food daily for best results or rub on the coat to control ticks and fleas.
Internal Parasite Control:
Sprinkle Diatomaceous Earth over your pet’s food once daily for 30 days, then continue treatment when needed.
- Kittens: ½ tsp
- Cats: 1 tsp
- Puppies: ½ – 1 tsp
- Dogs under 15kg: 1 tsp
- Dogs over 15kg : 1 tbsp
External Parasite Control:
For best results, treat all affected areas of the home at the same time you treat your pet.
- Kills adult fleas and ticks within 72 hours of contact
- Apply to your pet’s coat once a week for a month, and then as needed
- Use a brush or comb to gently work the powder into your pet’s fur, concentrating on problem areas
- Avoid the pet’s eye area. Gloves are recommended
- Dust bedding, furniture, carpeting or other areas of the home. Leave for 24 hours before vacuuming
More information on Diatomaceous Earth:
Diatomaceous Earth (DE) is a fine rock powder made up of tiny fossilised marine organisms known as diatoms. These tiny fossils are made of silica, which is safe for mammals, but kills pests like ticks and fleas within 72 hours; DE does this by breaking down the insects’ exoskeletons and drying them out.
Raw Love Diatomaceous Earth dries out fleas and ticks without affecting your beloved animals. The product is OMRI listed (Organic Material Review Institute), and 100% safe.
You’ll find no harmful synthetic ingredients in Diatomaceous Earth; it can even be sprinkled around your home and garden to get rid of bed bugs, slugs and all sorts of unwelcome critters. This is multi-purpose natural pest control at its best.
This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary products or advice.
At 4aPet, we promise you a hassle-free online shopping experience from our pet supply store. We offer the best quality in pet, cat and dog products coupled with great customer service and quick shipping. Shop pet safety, pet health, pet toys, dog beds, dog food and dog treats, cat food and cat treats, dog hygiene & dog training accessories, pet grooming products, dog collar, dog leashes, cat litter and cat products, and so much more for your dog 🐕 or cat 🐈 in the comfort of your own home.