Natura Pets - Deep Conditioner for Dogs
Keeps your fur friends coat healthy and hydrated!
Skin problems among dogs are common, so keeping their coat well-conditioned is essential. Hypo Allergen Dog Conditioner by Natura Pets is an all-natural eco-friendly deep conditioner for pets with or prone-to skin allergies. This conditioner moisturizes and conditions the fur, leaving your dog’s coat super soft and silky without irritating sensitive, damaged or itchy skin.
- Moisturizes and conditions the fur and leaves your dog’s coat super soft and silky
- Oatmeal softens, helps relieve dryness, and protects your pet’s skin
- Free of any fragrance, colouration and essential oils for sensitive skins
- Optimally pH balanced for your pet's skin (pH7)
- Paraben, Sulphate and Soap-free
- 100% natural ingredients - contains no soap, parabens, sulfates, petroleum-based ingredients, artificial fragrances, SLS, DEA, synthetic dyes, perfumes or anything that would harm your pet or the environment!
Made in South Africa
- Aqua, Renewable coconut-based conditioner, Vegetable Glycerin, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Shea Butter, Macadamia Oil, Avocado Oil, Jojoba Oil, Xantan Gum, Citric acid, Natural Preservatives (Ecocert approved)
How to use:
Safe for use on dogs, cats, horses and humans. After bathing, while your pet is still wet massage Natura Pets Conditioner into your pet's coat thoroughly. Allow the formula to soak in for a few minutes (we recommend giving your best friend a little massage to keep him calm and happy) and then rinse off thoroughly. After rinsing, dry off with a thick towel. Avoid contact with eyes and ears!! This product is for external use only. Store in a dark, cool place.
Tip: Use together with Vondi's Khakibos Natural Flea Spray or Vondi's Khakibos Natural Flea Powder as part of a total flea control program!
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist.