Natura Pet - Deodorant Coat Spray: Untangles fur & Deodorizes
Salon-style makeover at home!
Brushing your pet's fur can be distressing for both your pet and you. Deodorant Coat Spray by Natura Pets contains 100% natural ingredients and will condition and deodorises your pet's coat. This grooming spray softens and smooths the coat to make this process easier. No more knots and tangles but rather easy to brush and gorgeous smelling hair.
- Perfect for short and long-haired breeds
- Helps to smooth and soften the coat so it is easy to comb through
- Natural fur and skin deodoriser makes those furry snuggles even sweeter
- Use after bathing, swimming and even in-between baths as a natural pet deodorant
- Choose between Lavender and Strawberry flavours
- 100% natural ingredients - contains no soap, parabens, sulfates, petroleum-based ingredients, artificial fragrances, SLS, DEA, synthetic dyes, perfumes or anything that would harm your pet or the environment
- Made in South Africa
- Aqua, Renewable coconut-based cleansers, Vegetable Glycerin, Aloe Vera, Macadamia Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Vitamin-E, Sodium Bicarbonate, Natural Preservatives
How to use:
Easy to use! Shake well. Spray directly onto your pet’s wet or dry fur holding the bottle about 5-10 cm away from the fur and massage lightly into the skin and coat. Leave the mixture on without rinsing. Brush to provide softness and shine to pet’s coat. Lightly pull apart and separate the hair and then use a brush to patiently work the knot loose. Avoid spraying on the head and contact with eyes (you can spray on the outside of ears though). If product gets into the eyes, flush with water. If irritation persists contact a veterinarian. Store in a dark, cool place. Keep out of reach of children.