Natura Pets - Snout & Paw Balm
A healthy pet makes a happy pet!
Pets Snout & Paw Balm by Natura helps condition, heal and protect curious noses and busy paws during the months of hot or cold weather! Unlike some balms that are petroleum-based, this balm is made with shea butter & coconut oil. It is an excellent carrier of other healing properties and improves moisture retention, while soothing and protecting the skin from environmental damage.
- A perfect blend of organic, vegan, nourishing, healing and moisturizing ingredients
- Keeps paws and noses smooth and healthy and protects from harsh winter and summer conditions
- Soothes dry skin irritations or rashes, cracked and crusty paws and snout
- Great to use before outdoor activities like hikes, walks, the beach, going outside in hot or cold weather, after fresh snow or salt and hot surfaces
- Safe if licked! 100% natural ingredients
- Contains no harmful ingredients
- Made in South Africa
- Beeswax, Organic Coconut Oil, Macadamia, Shea Butter, Calendula, Lavender, Vitamin-E
How to Use:
Scoop a small amount and rub into paw pads or nose. Paws will be slick directly after application so it is advised to allow time for it to dry. Apply before going outdoors and also before bedtime, as this is when your dog is at rest and the body goes into regeneration mode. Apply daily for 2-3 days until paws/nose improve. This product is for external use only. Store in a dark, cool place.
PS: As this Balm has a coconut oil and shea butter base, it can get runny under hot conditions. However, this does not affect its effectiveness. If too runny put it in the fridge to firm up again.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist.