Vondi's - Jenny Morris Rooibos & Mint Biscuits
A healthy dog is a happy dog!
Vondi's Jenny Morris Rooibos & Mint Biscuits are healthy dog treats for skin allergies. These Rooibos & Mint Biscuits are a healthy treat for your dogs, formulated by one of South Africa's most popular celebrity chefs.
- An in-between snack or to celebrate good behaviour
- Contains no sugar, dairy, colourants or preservatives
- Healthy biscuits that are tasty and affordable
- The combination of Rooibos and mint is great for treating skin allergies
- Rooibos is also known for its anti-inflammatory properties
- Mint is great for digestion, relaxation and sleep
- Boosts the immune system and acts as an antioxidant
- All-natural: Free from preservatives, artificial colours, artificial flavours, milk or sugar
- Non-allergenic for pets with allergies or digestive problems
- Safe for dogs, cats, puppies and kittens
Made with mint and rooibos to soothe itchy skin (200g), formulated by South Africa's top celebrity chef, Jenny Morris!Ingredients:
- Home-made chicken and veggie stock, fresh herbs, whole wheat flour, cornflour, fresh mint and Rooibos tea.
Directions for use:
- Treat your dogs to show them, healthy love, reward their good behaviour, or just because you can't help seeing them bounce with joy from the good taste!
VONDI'S is a well-loved holistic pet brand that is passionate about using only natural ingredients across their range of food, treats and pet health remedies. Started as a family business, they have built up a loyal following over more than 16 years and would be a valuable addition to your offering!
Disclaimer: All products promoted on the Feelgood Health website have a strict ingredient policy and are chosen because they are good for your pet AND the environment. All health information is for educational purposes only and should not replace the services of a professional veterinarian. Natural medicines have not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist.