Small Fish Aquarium Tank Corner Filter
Fins-up for a bacteria-free dwelling!
This Small Fish Aquarium Tank Corner Filter provide both mechanical and biological filtration. The sponge works as a mechanical filter as it traps larger waste particles. Aerobic bacteria occupy the sponge providing a bacterial substance to facilitate the nitrogen cycle. This type of bacteria helps break down harmful waste such as ammonia and nitrite which is vital in the healthy growth of your fish. This filter produces minimal current making it safe for little fish. Plus, its corner design increases the surface area to obtain a better water and oxygen exchange rate.
- Includes air output tube, cover, bio-sponge, floor basket and base
- Provides nutriment bacteria and increases the oxygen in the water
- Safe for or small and fragile fishes
- Must use together with an air pump/oxygen pump
- Approx. product dimension: 10.5 x 6 x 8 cm
***It is recommended to replace the sponge once every three to six month or when the sponge gets worn out.