Vondi's - Spirulina Sprinkles: for tip top health!
A healthy pet is a happy pet!
Vondi's Spirulina Sprinkles is the perfect daily immune booster for your pets. These sprinkles are an excellent all-round daily tonic for dogs, cats, puppies as well as kittens to improve health & functioning.
- Strengthens your pet’s immune system
- Improves digestion
- Enhances energy levels
- Promotes balance in the body
- Rich in essential oils, anti-oxidants as well as vitamins
- Promotes a shiny coat and healthy skin
- Spirulina is rich in Vitamins, Minerals and all Amino-Acids. Phytoprotein, Carbohydrates, Total Lipids,Betacaroten, Vitamin E, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Magnesium, Calcium, Phosphorus, Iron, Zinc, Slenium, Clorophyll, Carotenoids, Phycocyanin, Xantophylis, Essential Linoleic Acid, Gamma Linlenic Acid (GLA)
Directions for useThe Spirulina Sprinkles come in an easy-to-use shaker that also keeps the product fresh. Sprinkle over your pet's food daily for best results.
- Small dogs & cats: ¼ tsp
- Medium dogs: ½ tsp
- Large dogs: 1 tsp
- Giant dogs: ¾ tbsp
Many people supplement with Spirulina, a blue-green algae that has numerous health benefits and is exceptionally rich in essential nutrients. In fact, Spirulina has even been called a 'Superfood' due to the high nutrient quality and the excellent health benefits it offers!
Now Spirulina is available to your pet too! Vondi's Spirulina Sprinkles are easy to administer and are simply sprinkled over your pet's food - no fuss or bother!
Whether you are trying to boost your pet’s immune system, improve digestibility or just enhance well being and energy, Spirulina has it all! Rich in essential oils, anti-oxidants and vitamins it produces healthy skin and a lustrous coat. This state of the art container keeps the Spirulina fresh and effective day after day!
More tips to boost your pet’s immune system:
- Make sure you offer a healthy diet – (preferably organic) of high quality cat or dog food. (Try Vondi's natural cooked food or DoggoBone Active Raw Food, both available from the Feelgood Health shop in Westlake, Cape Town)
- Your pet should also get plenty of exercise in the fresh air and sunshine.
- Acupressure massage is also helpful in improving immune system and liver functioning.
- Don’t forget to give your dog or cat fresh water – and always make sure water bowls and food dishes are washed and kept clean and free of germs.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist.